- To learn more about the Core Certification competencies, click here.
- The SpaceTEC® Certified Aerospace Technician® Core exam is a three part exam consisting of a 70 question, computer based, written exam, followed by an oral and practical evaluation of an individual’s technical knowledge and skills. For more information, click here.
- SpaceTEC® certification exam costs can be found here. The certification includes a three part exam (Written, Oral, and Practical).
SpaceTEC® has received approval from Montgomery GI Bill, Navy COOL and Air Force COOL for payment or reimbursement for the exam.
Certified Aerospace Technician Endorsements
- Aerospace Manufacturing Essentials
- Aerospace Structures and Assembly Processes
- Aerospace CNC & Manual Machining Processes
- Aerospace Welding & Cutting Processes
- Spacecraft Launch Processing
Details on the Core and each of the Endorsements are included on this web site under the Certification tab.