Credential Testing Services has partnered with 180 Skills to provide certifications to students who successfully complete the 180 Skills Career programs.
180 Skills is an online career and technical education experience that fills the skills gap and gets the job done. All of 180 Skills online career and technical education courses are created with input from industry and academic partners. The 180 Skills accelerated learning model prepares a student for a career in the least amount of time. To learn more about the 180 Skills online career and technical education courses, click here.
The following are certifications offered once a student completes a 180 Skills Career Program:
- Advanced Manufacturing Technician
- Aerospace Electrical Assembly Technician
- Aerospace Quality Technician
- Aerospace Structures Technician
- Apprentice Tool Maker
- CNC Lathe Production Technician
- CNC Machining Center Production Technician
- Composites Manufacturing & Repair Technician
- Drafting & CAD Technician
- Mechatronics & Industrial Automation Technician
- Quality Assurance Technician
- Safety Technician